Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One of the things I've been semi passionate about

Over the last few years or so: Taking photographs.

I know, I know. It seems a slightly weird statement to make. In the light of today's society, possibly a slightly creepy one too. I mean, a slightly geeky looking guy wandering around with a camera surreptitiously taking the odd shot when no one else is noticing reeks somewhat of.....nevermind.

I guess I do this simply because I personally get a rush of emotions (wow..strong eh?) upon looking at snapshots taken in the past. Even now, looking back at family photos taken when I was in secondary school and when we went out as a family in those days, I still feel warm and tingly all over. The phrase 'brings back memories' really does mean something then.

aND i think its pretty cool to have a way of keeping in some form, a trackback of the times that have gone past. Tell me if I'm wrong, but don't people generally get a kick out of looking back and remembering all the goofy things that used to happen around them in the past?

See? And all perfectly innocent as well..

No comments:

About Me

Down Under for the next chapter of my life!