Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shopping



On eBay that is. My latest purchase was a mouse for GBP5(postage was 4.99). A really small one that was supposed to replace the optical one I had many happy memories of. I've played some of the best RPGs ever on it, spent ages surfing and writing for different events/articles/letters. This new one's got a lot to live up to.

Though I didn't know it would be that small. That's one thing with buying stuff from eBay. You don't always get an accurate description of it. I could probably fit about 3 of them side by side in my palm and have room for another across the bottom of my palm. The real selling point though, that sealed the deal for me, was the retractable cable. My multimedia station is getting pretty cluttered up, so any space saving device is always welcome.

How long it lasts though is another biggie. Having seen it and messed around with it for a bit, I'm going with a year at the most. Anything above that is a bonus. Hopefully the next one I buy will be with my paycheck when I graduate (!)

No comments:

About Me

Down Under for the next chapter of my life!