Friday, January 13, 2006

First post

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be even considering starting another blog. How things change. This one, as opposed to NewCreation, is where I'll bore you with details of what I find interesting and appealing. Basically where my hobbies will be dissected, what books/movies have caught my attention, the music that drives me nuts, and mayb, a little note about the place I'm in at the time. It's also noticeable that the same old brown scribe template is being used...well, that's hopefully gonna change. Soon.

And if I ever feel disposed to write about what I study and feel passionate about(not necessarily the same thing), I just might pop a post up too.

Change is good. Especially if it's for the better. Thanks for stopping by.

Jon

No comments:

About Me

Down Under for the next chapter of my life!